Cat Haven, Inc. is a rescue organization for homeless cats and kittens. Each of our cats is like a member of our family and we want to make sure they will be placed in permanent, loving homes that are committed to their lifelong care. If you are willing to take on such a responsibility and you meet the requirements listed below, please fill out the questions that follow. Once you have completed the application, an adoption counselor will review your application and contact you to help make sure you are ready for a lifetime commitment to a deserving cat or kitten.
- You must be at least 18 years of age.
- Current identification must show your correct address.
- If you are living with your parents, one of them must sign the adoption contract.
- You must be able and willing to spend the time and money to feed, house, train and provide medical care for your cat.
- You must be willing to allow a Cat Haven representative to make a follow-up visit in person or by telephone.
- You must carefully read our adoption contract and agree to its terms.
- You must pay a nonrefundable adoption fee.